Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Mother Goose


Mother Goose is the name of Olivia's new daycare. This is a picture of her on her first day, Tuesday, August 19th. Her teachers all said that she did pretty good. Their routine is a little different from ours so there will be some things that she is going to have to adjust too, like no morning naps, sleeping on a little cot, and eating different kinds of table foods. But I really feel like she will do well there. She is in a room with eleven other 1 year olds and three teachers that have all been CPR certified and First Aid trained. They all seem to be very nice and caring so that helps a lot. I have to say it has been probably the hardest on me. While I know that she is at a very good daycare and the staff is very nice and caring, I still have I hard time leaving her. She does seem to have a lot of fun there though and the kids in her class are all so cute!

3 comments:

Matt and Audrey Myers said...

Olivia is getting so big!! And still so precious...especially kickin' it in the keds! Love it! =)I know it's got to be hard on you but so good for Olivia to socialize with other babies like her! We love you and are praying for you guys!

P.S. Where's the birthday blog?!? It was so great talking to you last week...Happy Birthday again!

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

I had tears in my eyes reading about you going back to work and Liv in daycare - hopefully it will get better! Ive been praying for you! And now you're calling - love you! :)

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

Time for an update on the blog now that you have something to blog about :)

2 Weeks!