This will probably be the last time we will be able to get all three of them in one shot. In this picture you can see Baby B and C's head and then part of Baby A's body. You might have also noticed that they are labeled differently this time. Apparently whoever is the lowest is considered Baby A and so on.

Here are the two possible identical twins. You can hardly see the membrane that separates them anymore. I have a feeling that Baby C is going to get real tired of Baby A kicking it all the time. But the Ultrasound tech said that they could, and probably will, switch positions so Baby C could end up getting some sweet revenge on Baby A.

Here is Baby A resting with it's feet up. The blur that looks like it is attached to it's rear is part of it's brother or sister. Baby A seems to be growing right on track and still has a healthy heart rate.
This is Baby C, it too was right on track growth and heart rate wise. I think that might be it's siblings foot resting under it's head.
And last but certainly not least here is Baby B, the singleton, looking very relaxed setting Indian style. He too looked very healthy. And yes I did say HE. We can't be certain yet but we are all pretty sure we saw something down there today. Adam was pretty excited! We think that at our next appointment they will be able to tell better. Oh, and no need to be concerned about that black hole looking area, that's his stomach!
Now as for me, I'm still doing really well. Fatigue and some lower back pain is all I can complain about at this time. My belly is starting to expand, but nothing too disturbing yet. It will be interesting to see how big it actually gets. And no you will not be seeing any naked belly pictures of me. Maybe one with clothes covering it but not one of just bare belly!
And as for Adam and Olivia, they are both doing great!!!
Now as for me, I'm still doing really well. Fatigue and some lower back pain is all I can complain about at this time. My belly is starting to expand, but nothing too disturbing yet. It will be interesting to see how big it actually gets. And no you will not be seeing any naked belly pictures of me. Maybe one with clothes covering it but not one of just bare belly!And as for Adam and Olivia, they are both doing great!!!
Our next appointment is November 7th.



4 comments:
Sue Ann, that is just amazing, good to hear all 6 of you are doing well.. isn't that crazy in less than 6 mos. there are going to be 6 of you!! Love ya!
Love seeing pictures of all the babies! And know that Adam is so excited about a HE! (Happy Birthday Adam!) We're praying for all of you! And Baby Evans cant wait to come visit all his/her new best friends! Love you ALL!
That is so amazing! I love the pics! I can't stop smiling every time I read your blog! You're so blessed! Praying for you daily...
So glad to hear everything is going well! I just love seeing all the pics! Take care of you and rest up when you can! Love you! Give the fam hugs and kisses for us!
Post a Comment