My side of the family decided to have Christmas here in Cedar Rapids this year at my sister Theresa's house. Our family has really grown in the last 2 years taking my parents grandchildren total to eight, and by this time next year we will have added three more to that total! WOW! And who would have ever thought that Theresa, Crystal, and I would all have kids under the age of two at the same time!
My brother-in-law, Jack, holding Ella, next to Jaxen, Kaitlin, and Rachel.
My sister Theresa with her son Matthew getting ready to play with Jaxen's new drum set!

I am talking on the phone with my Grandma Eekhoff while watching Liv play with her new baby and diaper bag. And my sister Crystal is wondering who to thank for giving Jaxen a drum along with more noise making instruments.

And here Olivia is trying to explain to Matt why she needs dress him beads. Jack really loves it when Liv gets him to play with girlie toys!

3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! You look great by the way! That's the first prego pic I've seen of you! Oh, and I didn't know that you and Theresa looked so much alike!!! At least you do in that picture!!! Take care! Miss you guys! Give Liv a kiss for me, and give your belly a rub for me!
Finally a sneak peek at a preggo picture. You look amazing!!! You are still skinny with a cute baby bump. You an Theresa do look a lot alike. Love all the pics...keep em' comin'! Love you lots and we'll talk again soon!
You look precious!! I feel like I am twice the size you are!! Loved all the cute pics and seeing Liv with her cousins - miss her! Get ready to have a house full when the Evans' come to town :)
Post a Comment