Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Buh-Bye Bottles


Okay, It's official. The bottles are all packed up and sippy cups are now taking their spots in the dishwasher! But wait! But wait that's not even the best part! I got to throw out my bottle warmer!
For those of you who don't know what my warmer looked like, it was a crock-pot. And for those of you with one child you may laugh at that, but if you have multiples it is a must if you want to warm up more then one bottle at a time and not use your microwave. (No one likes to be last in line for food, not even a baby!) So anyways, this little, white, cheapo, Chefmate, crock-pot had been plugged in for ONE YEAR! Yes, plugged into my wall for one whole year. The only time it got a break is if we were out of town for the night, which I think happened twice.
I mean, don't get me wrong I would have been excited even if there were no crock-pot involved, but now that I get to dispose of that nasty little thing it makes this milestone even sweeter!
So it's official. 14 months old and everyone is off the bottle!
(Oh, and in this photo, Jonathan, Hayden, and Hannah are eating REAL blueberry pancakes that I made for breakfast. And they even like them!)

No comments:

2 Weeks!