Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Father's Day

I know, it's a little late but here are some pictures from Father's Day this year. What did we do you ask? Well, Adam got to sleep in until about 8:30, and then I think that is when Liv burst through the bedroom door and yelled, "Happy Father's Day Daddy!" It was really cute because it wasn't coached OR rehearsed! Then, I went to get us breakfast from American Skillet, and then that afternoon we had the suite at the Kernels baseball game. So, all in all, I think Adam had a pretty good day! I know the kids had fun!

Daddy and Jonathan
Olivia wearing her best cheese, and her Elmo Baseball Hall of Fame shirt.
Hayden relaxing on the couch.
Hannah getting crazy on the couch.

Papa John, Hayden and Hannah. Hold on tight Papa! These girls like to wiggle!

 
Papa John, Adam, Hayden, and Olivia at the game.

Now the sappy part. Adam really is a great husband and a great dad. We are all so blessed to be able to call him ours!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

2 Weeks!