Monday, July 5, 2010

A Happy Fourth of July for Everyone

Okay, after my last post I almost immediately started feeling better. So with that being said here are some pictures of us enjoying the day. Everyone had a great day!


Olivia had spent the night at Nana and Papa's so Adam and I got to take the kids out for a walk, and they each got to sit in the wagon without having to take turns. 
She is so funny! Always ready to have a good time!
With dad pulling, Hannah felt the need to hang on to the bolt so Jonathan and Hayden wouldn't come unhitched. He can be a pretty crazy driver.
 
After the babies went to bed Olivia got to light some sparklers for the first time ever! She really liked them, and I think next year we will have to get another couple packages. Six were definitely not enough!
She is getting so big! I can't believe she is going to be three in less then a month! Whaahhhh!
Our neighbors up the street were lighting off their own fireworks so we got our own little show right there in our driveway.

Hope all of you had a happy and safe Fourth of July!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

2 Weeks!