Adam and I went to the Greenbay/Vikings game with my sisters and my dad this year. It was Adam's first visit to Lambeau Field, and I think he had a good time. Husbands aren't usually allowed but my sisters made an exception for him just this once. Every year my sisters go to at least one game with my dad. Now that we are back in Iowa I hope that I can get back on that wagon.
We had THE perfect tailgating spot. Right next to the stadium.
Right to Left: Adam, Jenna, Crystal, Dad, me and Theresa.
Sister not pictured is Paula. She had to work, boo-hoo!
Theresa and Dad cooking up some chili and a one pound burger! No one ate the burger but it got a lot of attention. People were stopping and taking pictures of it!
Adam and myself getting ready to go into the Hall of Fame.
Standing next to Aaron Rodger's and Clay Matthews' jerseys. Amazing!
We had amazing seats and an amazing time. And to our disbelief, some not so bad Viking fans sitting in front of us.
Here we are after the game! The Pack WINS!
My sister Theresa making Adam pose with a can of Pigs Eye beer after the game that he got from the tailgaters next to us!
This pole was right next to our van. If stood too close to it you could feel the voltage running under your feet. Don't worry, I stopped Crystal before she got any closer!
Dad and Theresa celebrating a win.
Go Pack!

No comments:
Post a Comment