Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Celebrating 60 Years


On Sunday afternoon we went to the Amana's to celebrate Adam's Grandma and Grandpa Sadler's 60th Wedding Anniversary! 
60 Years! Can you imagine???

Here is the happy young couple!
Myrna and Roy Sadler
Cousins. Tommy and Jonathan Sadler
Jonathan was a momma's boy all night until he found Tommy.
Hayden and Sarah, Tommy's girlfriend.
Jonathan, Tommy, and Ralph Stimson, Grandma Myrna's brother.
Olivia getting a horsey ride from Uncle Tom.
We all a wonderful time and were glad that so many of us could get together. We missed Muffy, Roy, Emily, Jill and their families, but understand how hard it is to get back home.

And of course I didn't take any pictures of this event, so I had to rely on my wonderful, smart, and beautiful aunt Julie for these pictures. Thanks again Julie!

Oh, and Grandma and Grandpa, if you are reading this, I can't tell you how glad I am that the two of you found each other, and I'm sure that one day our children will thank you as well!

So here's to Grandma and Grandpa, Congratulations on such an amazing accomplishment! Adam and I only have 54 more years to go before reaching that one!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

2 Weeks!