Saturday, August 1, 2009

Loves to Watch Her Daddy Play Baseball!

This summer Adam played baseball for Red Top. He played one night a week usually on Wednesday or Thursdays. At the beginning of the season I always stayed home with the kids and somebody would graciously volunteer to help me at home, but towards the end of the season I started to get a little braver and things started to get a little more consistent so I think we ended up going to the last 3 out of 4 games with the whole family! And of course there was always plenty of helping hands; Cari, Cathy, Liz, Tom, Julie, Muffy, Nana and Papa!
Olivia loves to watch her daddy play baseball! And he had a really great season! His batting average was .333, he had 5 doubles and 10 RBI's. He played 2nd base and catched, and also DH'd! I know Adam really enjoys going out and playing and it ended up being a great way for me and the kids to get out of the house and spend some time outdoors. I can't believe I'm saying this...but I'm looking forward to next year!

In the pictures above Olivia is enjoying the game and her popcorn, or as she likes to call it sometimes, "cocorn"!

On her birthday in Williamsburg. If they win they go on to the tournament in Davenport.
Here she is showing daddy how her new friend Kal's piggy bank works.

After the game on the field celebrating their win!


On the way home. Stole daddy's hat and heart and now is off to dream land!

Posted by Picasa

2 Weeks!