Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Olivia Turns Two!


For Liv's birthday we kind of celebrated it like Christmas. When she woke up she got her favorite drink, chocolate milk, and then Adam made her some special Birthday Pancakes. One with chocolate chips and the other shaped as Mickey Mouse with two candles in it's ears. "Happy Birthday" was sang and then it was time to open presents, which she is really getting into these days! She got a BIG coloring book, a Little Mermaid puzzle, Little Mermaid Barbie, and a t-ball set. My mom was also here so she got to open up her presents from grandma too, which was some cutie PJ's and a bar that hangs on her swing set so she can hang on them like at Somersaults. After all the presents where opened we went outside and Adam showed her how to hit a ball and then he put up her new monkey bar.


A BIG coloring book with Pooh Bear.

She loves her little mermaid! Ariel and Flounder never miss a bath tub or shower!



PJ's from Grandma. Jonathan approves!



Looking pretty good Liv!

Swinging on her new bars from Grandma!


In the afternoon I took her to see Adam's baseball game in Williamsburg. She loves to watch her daddy play baseball!

After the win all the dad's took their kids on the field.

Then that night I took her to her very first movie, Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs. She did so well, I couldn't believe it. Once we got home she was exhausted and was ready for nite-nite time. It was a perfect day!

Well almost perfect! Olivia also encountered her very first baby mouse or should I say mice! I was getting ready for the movie and she starts yelling out, "Mommy, squeaky squishy!" I'm not quite sure if she picked one up but the way she was moving her hands and saying squeaky squishy I'm guessing she did. Needless to say Olivia was completely sanitized very soon after we figured out what she was talking about!

No comments:

2 Weeks!