Here are just some pictures from the month of the kids just being kids. I thought they were pretty cute. But of course I would think that, I'm the mom!
 |
| Hannah's ready to get out of the house. Too bad we weren't going anywhere. |
 |
| Hayden ~ It's OK, I'm a doctor and I practice better in my jammies with a princess bucket on my head. |
 |
| Let me see the picture the mom! |
 |
| I love this window ledge. No doubt it is taking a beating, and we will have to have it refinished if we ever decide to put the house on the market, but the kids just love to play on it. It's just the right height! |
 |
| Aunt Aubrey came over one night and all the sudden Liv comes around the corner wearing her boots. She had no problems walking in them either! |
 |
| Hayden wearing underpants over her diaper, sitting on a pan, reading a book about Santa. We read celebrate Christmas all year round here. Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas is still a favorite cartoon we have to watch. |
 |
| Hannah, Jonathan and the rest of her sisters love to wear this hat. Too Cute! |
 |
| Olivia, mid-air! |
 |
Liv having a little quite play time after her siblings have gone down for the night. It's hard to see but her mermaid is hugging the white bear. What a sweetie! |
1 comment:
Liv should wear one of those black boots on one foot and a shoe on the other!
Post a Comment