At the end of December Nana started to take two kids every few weeks to come on adventures with her. Sometimes they just go to her house and play. Sometimes they go to store and run errands with her. Sometimes they go hangout at the mall. No matter what they do they always have fun and come home ready for nigh-night. Do I even have to tell you how much I love this!!!
I can't tell you how quiet it is in this house when you take away not one, but two kids! This is as close as I get to being alone in my own house. This "quiet" time is so special for me because not only does it cut down the noise and fighting, but it also lets me spend more quality time with whoever is home. Dividing your attention between two kids is so much easier then having to divide it between four.
| This is the first time Olivia got to pick someone to go with her to Nana's. She picked Hannah, and they were both so excited! |
| Saying goodbye to Big Boy. |
| This time Jonathan got to go with Liv and so it was just me and my two little girls. Hayden is on the left an Hannah on the right. |
| Hayden saying "Cheese!" It looks like we had noodles, chicken, and peppers for lunch. The girls LOVE red, yellow, and orange peppers. Jonathan and Olivia won't even touch them. |
Thanks Nana for the extra special "quiet" time! I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am!

No comments:
Post a Comment