Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Wheels!

Okay, so it's not new, but it's new to us! For those of you that don't know what this is, it is the Step 2 Choo Choo Wagon, and for what ever reason they no longer make them. But a very wonderful women who has identical girls and a boy (just like us) told my sister that she was going to get rid of hers, and I couldn't resist! I honestly had put the dream of owning one of these behind me (if you look on eBay these things are going for some serious coin). But because this women is so amazing, and just wanted it to go to a good home like hers, we got it for a steal. She could have tripled her money if she would have tried to sell it on eBay! Now, Adam was not as excited as I was about this. I think he grumbled something like this, "Great, one more kid thing taking up space." But I think he is already over it. I mean come on, how could you not, they look so stinkin' cute in this thing!

Left to Right: Hannah, Olivia, Hayden, and Jonathan
(Is it just me, or is Olivia's hair always crazy?!)

Hayden absolutely loved it! She had such a good time. Every time I looked back she was smiling just like this!

Hannah liked it, but she is cutting some teeth right now, so I think she will enjoy it a lot more once she is done with that.


Olivia finally letting Jonathan have a ride in it, but only so that she could pretend to pull it.
(1st Rule: Only mommy's and daddy's can pull the wagons!)
(2nd Rule: Sun hats and sun screen on at all times.)
Jonathan does have sunscreen on but he was riding in the covered stroller before. I never thought Liv would actually give up her seat for Big Boy to get a turn!
Now we need to find one more wagon to hook on to it so that EVERYONE can ride ALL at the same time.
Linda, if you read this: Thank You, Thank You , Thank You, Thank You! We all absolutely love this, and are having a great time with the wagon!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Matt and Audrey Myers said...

SO cute! Love the wagon and all the cute babies in it with their sweet sun hats.

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

Seriously, could they be any cuter?! So much fun!!

Erika Hansen said...

good for you for finding such a great deal on this! I saw one for sale once on craigslist and not nearly in that good of condition! looks like hours of fun to me!

2 Weeks!