So after Liv WANTING to sleep on the couch downstairs for the last month we finally decided to take the plunge and move her stuff downstairs. We cleared out the game room and turned it into her room. If all goes well we might close in her room but for now I like it open. (It's easier to check on her at night.)
So far she has slept just fine in her new room and has not asked once to sleep on the couch or upstairs!
I will admit though this has been a very hard decision on me, but she LOVES it, so I guess I need to get over it and let her enjoy her new space free of babies! Although I did hear this the other day, "Brother, sisters, do you want to come down to my room and play sweethearts?" She always says "sweetheart" now, it's the cutest thing ever.


No comments:
Post a Comment