We had a wonderful visit from our dear friends from Texas; Ashley, Austin, and Brooke. Brooke is just a couple of weeks younger then Hannah, Hayden, and Jonathan. We had a great time and were so glad that they came to see us. I mean come on people, they used their vacation days to come see us in IOWA in September! First of all there is nothing to do in Iowa, and second, if your from Texas, Iowa in September feels like Iowa in December!
Here is Ash and Brooke at the airport.
Watching Mickey and reading books on the couch.
Right to Left: Hayden, Hannah, Brooke, Jonathan and Liv
Supper Time!
Getting ready to go for a walk.
Playing in the screened in porch.
Brooke and Liv. Best buddies!
Me and Brookie Brooke.
Liv had been playing so hard that by supper time one night she started falling asleep while she was eating! She could NOT keep her eyes open!
Liv, Ashley and Brooke watching a little kiddie show on Ashley's I Phone.
Snuggling up with Austin playing a silly game.
Watch out Hannah, Brooke is going to get us! Brooke loved this little swing.
John Austin and Jonathan Austin. Coincidence...I think not.
We had so much fun while they were here. I always forget how much I really miss them until we have to part ways. They are such good friends and we can't wait until we get to come see them in Spring! Which by the way if you are from Iowa, Texas in April feels like July in Iowa. Aaahhhh...I can feel the warm sun on my face already!


No comments:
Post a Comment