Monday, August 18, 2014

Back to School Night

 Last night was our back to school night at the kid's new school. They had a great time and really enjoyed getting to see their class rooms and meeting their teachers. We got meet a lot of very nice people and try a few bites of their famous Newton Pies, and I can tell you they are really that good! Yum!

The school had a little photo opp area so we took advantage of that. :)

 Jonathan (Kindergarten)
 Olivia (2nd Grade)
 Hayden (Kindergarten)
 Hannah (Kindergarten)
And here they all are in the best picture I could get. :)

By the time we got home it was straight to bed. I was exhausted and vowed to go to bed at 9...then again at 10...and then finally at 11. But I was able to make these back to school picture license plate thingys.

 The good thing about having triplets and an older sibling is that you only need to make two signs. :)

No comments:

2 Weeks!