In one week from today the kids will ALL be going to school. Full-time. From 8:15 am to 3:00 pm. We will officially have a 2nd grader and 3 kindergartners! I'm really not sure how it happened or when it happened but all of the sudden it's here...the day they all go off to school together.
I'm not going to lie either. There have been times that I have dreamed for this day to finally come, but now that it's here...I'm not so sure.
To add to my mixed ball of emotions we decided to pull the kids from our great public school (I'm not even being sarcastic about that either, it really is great) and put them in a private school that we are
So for the next 6 days I am going to try really hard to not wish away the hours when the kids are at each others throats, making a huge mess of the house, and/or driving me bonkers. And I'm going to really, really, try to enjoy every lunch, snack, smile, and even whine while I can. I know it's cliche but time really does go by fast.

No comments:
Post a Comment