She didn't print off as many pictures as normal, so I was kind of limited on what to post this time. She did do the 3D ones again, but like I said the last time, they are just too tiny yet and look a little scary. Although I do have to say they are looking a little better each time.
This is a picture of our little boy, he wasn't cooperating very well, so you get a good look at his spine.
This is one of our little girls and she seems to be sucking on her hand.

And here is her sister. She has her arm and hand up next to her face. And if you look closely you can see her beautiful little heart.


1 comment:
Sue Ann congrats two girls and a boy. I know its hard. I hope you are doing ok. I'm glad you have this blog so I can keep up with whats going on. Take care!
Stacey
Post a Comment