Our trip to Scottsdale, AZ.
We had a really great time and got a lot of relaxing in! We really missed Liv but knew that she was in good hands.
This was the villa we stayed in.
On Sunday after we got in we got settled in and then went out for steaks at Flemings Steakhouse. The steak was soooo good!
Monday we got up and went to the Fashion Square Mall were I was only to be disappointed. They didn't have any maternity shops! Everything was for skinny rich people. Two things that I no longer am. Then after lunch we went back to lay out by the pool. We had supper later that night with Chris, Adam's cousin, at Oregano's. They had great pizza and the best half baked cookie/ice cream dessert ever!
Tuesday, we went to Galvin Park and hiked up to the "Hole in the Rock". It looks a lot more difficult then it was, trust me!
Then we decided to go to the Phoenix Zoo since it was right next to the hiking trail. We couldn't believe how many people were there. It was a zoo! And I have never seen so many double strollers in my lifetime! I think I spent more time checking out strollers then I did looking at the animals.
Tuesday night my grandma Eekhoff got into town, she stays there for the winter, and so we went over to her place, went out to eat, and made a quick stop at a near by BabiesRus.
Wednesday was our last full day there so in the morning Adam and I woke up early to get massages at the resorts spa and then soaked up some sun. That evening we went out to eat at McCormick and Schmicks. I had the best fish and by far the best ever apple dessert in my life. Seriously it was that good, a must if you ever go there!
Then it was off to the Phoenix Suns game. They got beat by Houston, but it was still a fun game to watch.
Finally, we flew out early Thursday morning. My sister picked us up and then it was off to get Liv from Nate and Jocelyn's. I have to admit I was worried that she wouldn't be happy to see us. But when we opened the door and she saw us, she gave us the biggest smile, started laughing and came running over for hugs and wouldn't let go. What a wonderful way to end our trip!

3 comments:
What a wonderful trip together! Sounds like tons of fun. Loved checking out the triplet's pics and baby Olivia is getting so big and more precious than ever! Loved her Angel costume!
So fun!! I've been to a few of those places you mentioned! Small world! :)
I noticed, not one picture of Adam & Sue Ann - we need to see a belly picture!
And remember, we have a plan for all future vacations all worked out :) Brooke can't wait to travel with her best friends! Love you all!
I'm assuming we've probably spoken on TC or some other site, but just in case... I have 3+year-old triplet girls and live just north of CR, IA. Congrats on the babies! I don't come across many in this area with multiples, so just thought I'd say hi.
Post a Comment