Saturday, November 22, 2008

Liv's Check Up

Olivia had her 15 month check up on Wednesday and believe it or not she is STILL not 20 lbs (19 lbs 15 oz)! But the doctor said that she is close enough that we can turn the car seats around and she should be fine. That is good news because despite her small waist she is pretty tall, 31.25 inches, so she could really use the extra leg room! She was also checked for anemia and her iron count was perfect. But then when we got to the ears I heard some unsuspecting news. She has another ear infection. This will be her second one, but it is in the opposite ear, so I guess that is a plus. But if we wouldn't have gone in for this check up I would have never known. She has been sleeping good, eating good, and hasn't pulled at her ears or been fussy at all. She did however have a runny nose and a little cough, but other then that, no symptoms of a an ear infection. So she put her on some medicine and then we decided to hold off on the shots until next week. Other then that she is doing great! She seems to be very quick and picks up on everything!

I found a couple of pictures that I thought were cute, and have shown how much she has grown.

Here is a picture of Liv in her bouncy seat at 1 month old.
And here she is rediscovering the bouncy seat a little over a year later while we were moving it from her closet to downstairs.
Wow, what a difference in such a short time!

2 comments:

Matt and Audrey Myers said...

ha ha! So cute! I loved the pictures! She is growing up so fast. When do I get to meet sweet Olivia?!?! You're killin' me!

Anonymous said...

There is my little bean! We can't wait to come babysit. By the way... I talked to Silas the other day and he was saying auntie keenie, you may want to let olivia know that;) See you soon, love you!

2 Weeks!