Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Liv Would Like to Announce the Arrivals of...


...her new baby sisters, Hannah and Hayden, and her new litter brother, Jonathan!

Hannah Alexis Sadler
Born at 1:06 am
on March 4th, 2009
3 lbs 2 oz

Hayden Sophia Sadler
Born at 1:07 am
on March 4th, 2009
3 lbs 6 oz

Jonathan Austin Sadler
Born at 1:07 am
on March 4th, 2009
4 lbs 9 oz

Everyone is doing very well including mom! Hopefully tomorrow I will have some more time and energy to post about their arrivals! It has been a very long and crazy 24 hours!
Thanks for everyone's prayers, calls, emails, and texts. It has meant so much to us knowing that we have such wonderful friends and family by our sides!
Love to all, and more updates and details coming soon!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I could just cry!! CONGRATULATIONS!! You weren't kidding when you said soon! They are absolutely beautiful!!! I am so happy for your whole family! Sending our love!
Joe Amber & Claire

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys! We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet them tonight!!! They are absolutely perfect and Jordan is very excited to start playing with them! Glad to hear everything went well. Thanks for putting pictures up. We'll see you soon!
Love you guys!
Sarah, Justin & Jordan

Matt and Audrey Myers said...

They are so beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys! Can't wait to hear more. I love their middle names too!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations from Corpus Christi CC! We are so happy for you. Better you than me....if you know what I mean!

Best Wishes!
Doug

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm so happy for you guys that they finally arrived and everyone is healthy. Enjoy your vacation in the hospital ;)
Love you!
Erika, John, Mo, & Van

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! They are just too precious! So glad everything went well & everyone is doing well. So happy for your family!! Congrats!
Erica, Mitch, & Payton

Anonymous said...

i'm so excited for you, Adam and Olivia. God answers prayers. you rest and give us schedules as to when you need our help. Love and kisses, aunt Debi

Erin said...

Congratulations Sadler family! I was excited to see the great news. The babies look so good! Call if you need anything!
Jon, Erin, and Olivia

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the arrival of your beautiful babies. I met Sue Ann at a Mothers of Multiples social last week (I'm the mother of 7 month old triplets), and I had been praying for your family. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help!
Heather Carrizales

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

CONGRATS!!! We couldnt be happier for you and Brooke cant wait to meet her new best friends! We love you all dearly!

Unknown said...

They are so beautiful! I'm so glad to hear they are all healthy and that mom is doing well too. Congratulations you guys!
Love,
Cousin Emily

Mike, Jen, and Graydon said...

Congratulations! They are just beautiful! Can you believe you just doubled the size of your family in one day? :) We are so thrilled for you guys and can't wait to hear more! Take care!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you all. They look perfect!

2 Weeks!