Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Olivia Goes to Aunt Crystal's

My sister Crystal generously offered to have Olivia come and stay with them this week. It was very hard for me to let her go, but since I need help caring for her anyways right now, and I knew that she would probably have lots of fun, I thought I would take her up on her offer.

As you can see she seems to be having a great time playing with her cousins!


Olivia and Jaxen (or as Liv says, "Jaxy") holding Ella (or as Jaxen says, "Eller")


Stacking blocks TOGETHER!


Jaxen giving Liv a little ride on his bike.


Ahhh....Hugs!

So it looks like and sounds like they are all having a great time and playing very good together.

Olivia is 19 months old
Jaxen is 2 years 4 months old
Ella is 5 months on the 13th
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

SO cute! Love these sweet pictures!

Matt and Audrey Myers said...

She is such a doll! Love the pic at the top of the blog too! I know she is loving time with her cousins. Tell Olivia she can stay with Aunt Audie in Texas any time! ;)

Anonymous said...

Very cute =]

2 Weeks!