It would take me days, weeks, and probably months to try to go back and talk about all the things I have listed above so for right now I am just going to talk about right now. And then maybe if I get in a grove I might post some throwbacks every now and then.
So here we are. This picture was taken at my beautiful sister-in-laws wedding. I would like to thank the hair, makeup, and the fake tan people for making me look less like a frumpy, yoga pant wearing mom, and more like normal person. Also the things you can do with the right photo editing tools is amazing!
This summer we moved to Fairfax, which is literally less then 5 minutes from our old house. We loved the house because of the neighborhood, location, backyard, and space. But there were a few things that weren't really going to work with our family dynamics so for the last four months we have been working on a few thing things to make our "new house" our "new home" and I'm happy to say that we are finally there, just a few minor details left to complete. I am planning on posting more on the remodel later.
So I'm really hoping that in between dropping kids off at school, running errands, picking kids up, meals, family time, church, clubs (and I'm not talking about nightclubs), cleaning (or my attempts to clean/pickup) I'll be able to take some time and just write.
Olivia is 6 and in 1st grade at Prairie Ridge Elementary. She is a little mommy and an awesome big sister.
Hannah, Hayden, and Jonathan are 4 years old and in preschool at the same school as Olivia. They are having a great time learning, exploring, and making new friends. So far we are keeping them all in the same classroom. I'm not sure what we will do in Kindergarten but for now that is the plan. They seem to be pretty independent so I don't worry about that, but what I do worry about is everyone forever asking them them "Which one are you?" Obviously this only only happens to the girls. :)
So I'm really hoping that in between dropping kids off at school, running errands, picking kids up, meals, family time, church, clubs (and I'm not talking about nightclubs), cleaning (or my attempts to clean/pickup) I'll be able to take some time and just write.



No comments:
Post a Comment