Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Hannah

This is Hannah...


She is my mighty mini. She is the smallest of our triplets but not by much and what she lacks in size she makes up for with spunk! Never afraid to be the first to try anything...that is unless you ask her to, then she's shy all the sudden.

Today Hannah is staying home from preschool because last night she woke up with the pukers. But even sick she can barely stay still for more then a second. This morning, after a long night, she wakes up at 7:45 bright eyed yelling (we are forever working on our quiet voices) and jumping, "Mommy, I don't have the pukers any more!" Hannah is also a jumper. She loves to jump. But mom's aren't always sure jumping and yelling is a good idea for someone that has just spent the night throwing up. So in my attempts to keep her from jumping up her breakfast I resorted to letting her play on my iphone.

 I'm not one for a lot of video games, in fact the only game console we have is the original Nintendo and even that is buried in a box somewhere in the storage room. However, Olivia has been struggling with her math lately so I downloaded a few kid friendly educational apps and the kids are loving them and learning from them too. Anyways, Hannah has not had any more of the pukers since last night so I'm hoping that it was some fluke deal and the rest of us won't be getting it!!!

Here are some other pictures of Hannah over the last few months.

She loves her Packer shirt (seriously it's her favorite) and she loves making things. These are her glitter pumpkins she made this fall. A few of Hannah's favorite creative outlets are coloring, painting, using sidewalk chalk, and putting puzzles together. And she loves, Loves, LOVES wearing swimsuits! Everyday this summer she would get up and put on a swimsuit no matter rain or shine. She still tries to sneak one on every now and then, but then I have to remind her that when it's cold outside swimsuits are only for hotels. Then she'll ask when we get to go to a hotel. :)


Hannah also loves head bans, this one in particular. She got it from her Great Aunt JoJo this summer for being one of the many beautiful little flower girls in her wedding. (Which I want to write about as well sometime.)


Hannah loves to have fun, be silly, and push buttons, as in peoples buttons. :) And course I think all my children are smart but I always have thought that Hannah is sneaky smart. You never think she is listening or paying attention but somehow she gets it. And the thing I love most about Hannah is that she loves with her whole heart.


If you are interested in the apps I recently downloaded here they are.

  • Farm Fun - Animals Play and Learn All in One
  • Monkey Preschool Lunch Box
  • First Math for Preschool 3 to 6 years
  • 1st Grade Math: Splash Math (This one was for Olivia and she really likes it and it seems to be helping)

No comments:

2 Weeks!