Monday, October 28, 2013

Olivia


Seriously now, isn't she just the sweetest looking thing you've ever seen! Okay, so I may be a little bias but she really is the sweetest little girl. Olivia is my little helper, my little mini me. She is kind hearted, caring and sensitive. She is a protector of her younger siblings, always watching out for them and sometime tattling on them. :) Liv has been learning so much at school and she loves to try to teach her brother and sisters. She is also getting more into fashion and doing her own hair. So far she has learned how to pull her hair back into a ponytail, and braid. I'd like to say I taught her how to do both but I'm pretty sure she learned it at recess. Don't get me wrong, this little girl can give some attitude from time to time but she is always quick to turn it around.
These two pictures and the one at the very top of all four kids were taken by Adam's cousin Muffy Sadler. She can capture some pretty amazing things with her camera. 

The rest of these pictures are just a few of my favorites from this summer.
 After she lost her first tooth.

 In the suite at the Kernels baseball game.

 Having fun on a giant blowup slide!

 Talking with some new friends she made at dad's Red Top baseball games.

Trying out the pool on our first big family vacation.

I just love this little girl

No comments:

2 Weeks!