This little girl is smart, caring, kind, she loves big and falls BIG. I'm pretty sure this girl is ready for the drama stage already. Just the other day we were having a family meeting (These usually happen when we want to talk about a behavior that we have been seeing too much of. They also usually consist of some sort of role playing on what we are seeing and what we would like to see. The kids actually love family meetings because of the role playing, I'm almost positive that wont last long! Can you imagine trying to role play with your teenage kids on how you'd like to see their attitudes improve! Ha!). Anyways, we were talking about whining, or what I like to think of as nails on a chalk board. It was Hayden's turn to pretend to be whining about something and then practice what we would like her to do if, and when, she starts to whine. Hayden starts up and all the kids are watching. She then goes to the spot where she is suppose to until she cools off. (Thanks Audrey for the idea!) While she is sitting on grandma's bed she continues to whine and cry to the point we all start looking at each other because we can't tell if she is serious or if she is still role playing! Olivia finally asks her if she is still pretending and when she stops to say yes, Olivia says, "Wow mom, she is really good. I thought she was really upset!" Now I am wondering how many times I have fallen for her act!
Hayden also loves to do anything her big sister Liv is doing, and when she can't I start to see a lot of what I was just explaining about above. :)
Hayden loves to help in the kitchen and is pretty creative when it comes to drawing and coloring too.
Here she is putting on a little show. Thankfully this show just consisted of singing and no whining.
She can also be very serious at times. Here Hayden is with her uncle Josh driving the boat on our family vacation this summer they both have great serious faces.
And Hayden loves posing for pictures.
And I love that sweet face!


No comments:
Post a Comment