So this is Jonathan. My little boy. His sweet smile melts my heart every time.
Here he is with dad at Aunt Aubrey's wedding. He had so much fun dancing I could hardly believe that this was the same boy that would hide and cry when he was in front of people he didn't know well. He is really coming out of his shell and becoming much more outgoing.
This picture was taken at Bloomsbury Farms, otherwise known as "Blueberry" Farms, during a preschool field trip this fall. He had so much fun jumping on the jumping pillow and exploring all the things that there is to explore out there. I am finding that Jonathan really loves being outside. Whether he is in the backyard, riding his bike, playing baseball, or just relaxing.
I LOVE this picture. It's from our summer vacation "Up North". Jonathan walked up to the lake's edge, took a seat, and seemed to be soaking in all of God's creation. I'm not sure if this will make sense to some, but I could literally feel how at peace he was up here. I can only imagine what was going on inside that head of his. Anyways, we also found out that Jonathan loves fishing, being out on the boat, and casting his Spiderman fishing pole. He was in Heaven!
Jonathan also got to experience some Iowa farm life this fall. His first was with my dad combining beans, and then just a week or two later he got to go out again with Mr. Fritz and drive the combine through some corn. I think I was just as excited to go out with Mr. Fritz as Jonathan was. I have such great memories of being out on my grandparents farm as a kid that I really wanted them to be able to see what it's like. Thankfully we know some really wonderful people that let us come out to there farm for the afternoon. Mr. Fritz, Cathy, Cari, Casey and kids...we love you!
Jonathan also loves helping dad at work. He loves anything with moving parts and likes to figure out how things work and move. I don't think Sadler Power Train will have a hard time recruiting this young man someday. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment