Monday, February 16, 2009

Good News!

Just found out that I can go home today!

They checked my cervix early this morning and I haven't dilated much since Friday. Then we went over to do a biophysical on all the babies and check their fluids, and they all passed with a 100%. And then we went and monitored their heart rates for about 40 minutes and all went really well with that. So they decided that I could go home this afternoon! Yeah!

So the next question! Are you on bed rest? No, but I am suppose to take it easy. No strenuous activities, no lifting, cleaning, laundry...they said to think of it as I'm on vacation. When I asked about Olivia, they said that it is okay for her to sit on my lap but that I'm not to lift her. That is going to be the hardest part about being home!

So we made it to 30 weeks! Now we pray that they can hold out day by day.

We will keep you posted!

2 comments:

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

Such a blessing! I am SO glad that youll be able to go home, but take it easy!
Praying for you and the babies! We love you!

Anonymous said...

yippie! treasure each minute and i know you'll be a good girl. as gramp always said to you girls. be grampies big girl. "no pun intended'. Love you all, debi

2 Weeks!