Thursday, February 26, 2009

Olivia's First Iowa Basketball Game

Liv went to her first Iowa basketball game. Iowa vs. Michigan. She did very well at first, clapping and cheering when everyone else did. Then after about an hour she didn't really want to sit anymore, and she didn't want to be held, she just wanted to run free. Which in turn led us to leaving early and missing what we heard was a pretty good game. They went into overtime. But that is OK because the look on her face when she was clapping and cheering with everyone else was worth it all!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

SO cute! And I thought Adam had on a scarf at first...didnt think he was the scarf type of guy :)

Sue Ann said...

Ha,ha...Adam in scarf!

Matt and Audrey Myers said...

"Fight! Fight! Fight! for Iowa..."

I can't believe that song just popped into my head. I've been around too many Iowans...

2 Weeks!