Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Look Back At Their First Week!

Wow, what a week! I guess I should start by thanking everyone who thought about us and prayed for us over the last 7 months, because God couldn't have blessed us with anything better then He did. First we were blessed with Olivia, and now He has blessed us again times three! We are so thankful but continue to pray for them because we know that this is only the beginning. They are all doing so well right now, but we know that it is still early and they have a long ways to go.

The babies are still in Iowa City and will remain there until they are doing well enough that they can go home. The good news is that they have all graduated into NICU Bay 3 and share one big long room. The originally started of in NICU Bay 1 and each had their own separate rooms. That made for a lot of running back and forth.



I have posted a blog about each one's first week of life below. Sorry it has taken so long but I swear I have been working on it the last three days!
We are learning a lot of new terminology so if you have any questions just post a comment and I will try to answer it.
Thanks again for all of your love and support!

5 comments:

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

thanks for making a post! :) we're all praying for you all!

Anonymous said...

they are all just precious! it's so hard to believe that they were so early and are so small but doing so well!! they are starting off a little rough but have such a good mommy and daddy to take care of them!! we're thinking of you and praying for you! stay strong!! love, amber

Matt and Audrey Myers said...

sue ann! I loved reading all the updates on the babies. they are so precious and we are still praying for each one of them. love that you have a blog so they can look back and read what a miracle they truly are. you look amazing and are doing awesome! i'm so proud of you and adam!

kinsey said...

i'm a friend of ashley evans' and i just wanted to tell yall congratulations!! what a special miracle from God yall are experiencing! i am very impressed that you are already blogging about it all, and i'm loving reading all the updates! saying some prayers for your precious tiny babies...

Anonymous said...

AWWW Aren't they just the sweetest little things? It would be so hard to have them so far away while trying to care for your older daughter too. I bet you can't wait for them all to be home.
Thanks for the updates, I have been thinking about your family.

2 Weeks!