Thursday, March 19, 2009

Who's Who!

Okay, so we were finally able to get all the kiddos together on Tuesday! Can you tell who is who?

Okay, I'll help you out!
In the picture above and below from left to right we have Hannah, Jonathan, and Hayden.


It looks like Hannah and Hayden are already telling secrets!

So after seeing them all together we decided that Jonathan looks nothing like the girls, and that Hannah will probably look a lot like her sister Hayden once she catches up to her in weight.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Matt and Audrey Myers said...

Precious! I love it!

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

LOVE that they are all together! SO cute! Praying for the SIX of you daily!

Anonymous said...

They are B-E-A-utiful!!! looks like they are all growing and doing very good! Hope you're getting your rest while you can :)
love,
Amber

Anonymous said...

Oh Sue Ann.. it looks like everything is going great. I was just thinking about you earlier and decided that it was to late to text you and I was going to wait until tomorrow when I got this. They are all adorable and I'm sure Olivia will be lots of help when you get home! I'm thinking about you, and like amber said think of this as a vacation and rest while you can. Call me anytime to chat if you want. love ya!

2 Weeks!