Yesterday afternoon we had our weekly doctor's appointment. First we had the biophysicals and then we saw Dr. Rai. The biophysicals went well, Hannah and Jonathan passed right away, but Hayden was being a little stubborn. While she had no problem passing the movement parts of the bio she refused to practice her breathing continuously for 30 seconds. She would do it for 20 seconds here and 10 seconds there, but not all at the same time. She still passed and they aren't worried about it because she has always done well before. They are definitely growing and at our appointment next week we will know how much for sure. They have been very busy babies lately and being able to watch them during the ultrasound was kind of funny. You can see hands and feet flying all over the place! While we were waiting for Hayden to do her breathing you could see someones little feet kicking her right in the stomach. Poor thing!
After our ultrasound we went back to see Dr. Rai, who I absolutely love, and went over the signs of preterm labor again. We talked a little about the aftermath of having a c-section, too. I had no idea that you aren't suppose to drive for four weeks after you have one! How am I going to get to and from the hospital everyday to see my babies?! I guess I need to start reading up more on that topic! She also checked my cervix again and it's 3.5 cm dilated now, but it is still pretty long so that is good. You don't want to be dilating and have a short cervix, or have one that is dilating quickly. Mine has been pretty slow and steady so if it stays on that track it could be a while before we see any babies. I did pack a bag again this time and I even threw in a t-shirt and shorts for Adam. I even packed one for Olivia! Slowly but surely I am starting to get more prepared. I am even hoping to have the nursery done by this weekend!
So all is well here! Week 32 here we come!
Nicaragua Trip ~ Part 3
2 years ago

2 comments:
So amazing and such an answer to prayer! Glad to hear the babies are doing so well! And cant wait to see pictures of the nursery!
The babies are already so cute! All of these blog posts came out of no where! Love all the updates. Can't wait to see pics of the nursery!
Post a Comment