Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas with Cole

Olivia got to open her present from Nicole a few days before her brother and sisters did. They were napping, and Liv got to have a little special time with her Cole.

Liv getting pretty excited.

Nicole helping her get the tape off.
Cool, what is it?

Liv helping Hannah open her present.

Here come the rest of the presents.

Some new puzzles

Hayden with her new robe. I'm not sure what the look is for. Happy, mad, your guess is as good as mine.

Nicole was so sweet. She got them all new hoodie towel/robes with their names on them. I love them. They are cute, practical and they keep the kids warm. They are great after bath time and I can't wait to try them out after the splash pads this summer! Ahh...summer...it sounds so nice doesn't it?

So this was also a pretty sad day for me. It was Nicole's last day with us, as she is moving to Texas to do her student teaching. She had been with us for over 18 months. Through think and thin. From one crazy stage to the next. I don't know what I would have done without her. I had been trying to mentally prepare myself for her departure for the last month thinking, "This is okay, it's time, I can do this." And then on her last day I found myself driving to the post office to mail something bawling my eyes out thinking, "How I am going to do this without her?!" Well, so far I am managing, but there isn't a week that goes by that I don't wish she was here. Cole if you read this, I MISS YOU!

You can also check out Nicole's new blog on her experiences as a student teacher.

No comments:

2 Weeks!