Oh drama! Well, not long after Hannah used the potty chair Hayden decided she needed to use it too. Both have actually only peed in it once, but here is were the drama lies... The potty I have has a lid, you can use the seat on your normal potty, and it plays music if you pee in it. While all of these things were great with Liv I am finding them to be a nuisance with the others. If I take more then one back at a time they try to push each other off, or will try to close the lid while someone is still on it. Then they are also trying to take off the seat to dump the pee (the pee is imaginary because no one is actually going in it) which is annoying as well. But all of these things can be handled. What is really driving me insane is when I put on their clothes and not two minutes later Hayden is undressed from the waste down. And as soon as Hannah sees this she starts pulling her clothes too. I CAN NOT keep a diaper on either one of these girls! But it doesn't stop there. Ohhh no! The new favorite thing is to take off your diaper while you are suppose to be napping and then peeing, and if I'm really lucky, pooping on your bed. Let me tell you, it is no fun cleaning up poopy cribs everyday!
| Hayden giving the potty a try! |
| Hayden. |
| Hannah. |
I hope this stage passes fast! I don't know how long I can take it! But there is some good news! Jonathan doesn't seem to be playing along with their new scheme to drive mom completely bonkers! Oh Big Boy, how I love you!

1 comment:
oh my! I do not envy you! We have just gotten over the hump of potty training! I can't imagine doing it for 3 at once! Is it April yet??? I can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment