Olivia's first Christmas program was great. I thought she did a great job considering she was just getting over a bad cold. My favorite parts would be when she would wave and say, "Hi Mom!" in between songs. Something else I noticed during her program was her nail biting! Does anyone have any ideas on how to get her to stop biting her nails? She does it all the time. I don't even think she realizes that she is doing it half the time either. I tried to tell her about germs, and I painted her nails with sparkly clear paint, but maybe I need to paint them pink or something so she can notice them better. I try to keep them clipped, but there is really no need because she has got them bit down to the skin. So if anyone has any good ideas let me know. Okay now back to the Christmas program. They sang a lot of songs and everyone got to do to something special during at least one of the songs.
 |
| Liv is in the front row next to the cute little girl in red and white Christmas dress. |
 |
| Here they all are after the program waiting for Santa to call out their name so they can get their Christmas present. They had each parent bring something wrapped and between the 5 to 10 dollar range earlier that week. Liv had and has no idea. |
 |
| Here she is opening her present from "Santa" |
 |
| Still working on that corner. Maybe she needs to watch her cousin Mabs. It looks like she knows the fastest way to rip it open! |
 |
| Ta-dah! It's bathtub Belle. Before I wrapped it I took it out of the box and undid all the twistys so she could just pull it out and start playing with it. This is something that I will continue to do for as long as there toys tied and screwed to boxes. It is a big headache and meltdown saver. |
Liv had a great time, but she was definitely tired by the time we left. Colds are no fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment