For a few weeks Hannah has been telling me "pee-pee" and "poopy" and pulling on her diaper. Not getting my hopes up, I introduced her to Liv's old potty chair. And like I suspected nothing happened but she loved sitting on it. About a week later after supper she started pulling on her diaper saying "pee-pee" and she started heading toward my room. Our door to our room is always shut. No one under 2 is allowed, but we do have the potty in our bathroom. Since it was right before bath time I thought we could give it a try so I sent her in with Adam. A minute later he comes out and says she actually went! We were all so proud of her!
Here she is on the potty! One day she may kill me for this, but I'm just so proud of her! |
| It's not much but I'll take it! |

No comments:
Post a Comment