Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Part 1

This year we celebrated Christmas with my dad and sisters the weekend before Christmas. Here are a few pictures from the weekend. For some reason my sister Crystal couldn't come down on Saturday, but she was, however, able to send her two kids with my dad! Jaxen is four and Ella is two. So for one night Adam and I had: 1 four year old, 1 three year old, 1 two year old, and 3 one year olds! Yikes!!! All in all though it went very well and the kids had a great time. 

Here the kids are at supper time. Pizza and apples! Jaxen gave it a thumbs up.

Here Ella is dumping out all the toys she can find.

Aunt Crystal even sent a box of their old toys with the kids. So we know own a very cute Mickey Mouse race track that doesn't stay together for more then five minutes. Thanks Aunt Cystallll!

Now Ella Ray is getting some help from Hayden and Jonathan.

Hey, everyone, look over here!
L to R: Jonathan, Ella, Hayden, Jaxen, Olivia and Hannah

Okay, now lets all sit on the ledge and look over here.

Opening Christmas presents at Theresa's house. Jonathan is more interested in the electronics.
L to R: Kait, Rachel, Maddy, Jonathan and Ella

Liv got a really cute barbie doll and Ella was very, VERY jealous.

In this picture is Uncle Jack, Jaxen and on the floor is Matt.
If you look on the table you can see a glass of wine. More on that in a minute.
Sometime after this picture was taken two things happened. The first: Jonathan disappeared and my sister, Crystal, found him upstairs, OUTSIDE, in the snow with just his socks and normal clothes on, looking OVER the retaining wall!!! He was fine and was acting like it was no big deal, I was freaking out about all the "what ifs" that could have happen! Can you even IMAGINE?! Right before that had happened I had started doing a head count of my children, "Okay, there is one and two (Olivia and Hannah), now where is three and four (Hayden and Jonathan)?" We were all downstairs, so I looked in the toy room, in the spare bedroom, behind the bar, in the dear head room, and the finally the lower garage. Three and four were nowhere in site! I was starting to panic and head up the stairs when here comes Crystal carrying Jonathan down the stairs. His cheeks are red and his hands and feet are cold and wet, but he is happy. So wait, now you asking, "What about Hayden?" Well , when Crys came up the stairs to go out to her car she found Hayden standing in front of the door trying to shut it. So now I am convinced that these two little buggers went up the stairs together to snoop around and somehow Hayden talked Jonathan into going outside and so she could lock him out! I'm just glad that my sister decided to go out to her car when she did, because I hate to think of the "what ifs"!

Okay so that was the first thing that happened and now here is the second: Hayden climbs up on the chair next to the table and tries to drink a glass a wine that was left there. I actually saw the whole thing from across the room and when I saw her reach for the glass I started yelling, which is why she probably ended up spilling it all down the front of her instead of drinking it. Nice.
After that I was done and it was time to go home. I am so thankful that things didn't end up any worse, and I am also thankful that we only have "one, two, three and four."

No comments:

2 Weeks!