Olivia has been attending Somersaults on and off now since she turned 18 months. At times, as a parent, it has been trying...patience and all. Until they turn 3 they have to be accompanied by an adult. Now that Liv can go into the room by herself it has been much better. At least for me that is! I don't know how those teachers do it but they seem to do a pretty good job at keeping the kids in check. This was at the end of the semester so they had a special parents day where you can come in and take pictures. Olivia has come a long way, but I think we are going to take the spring semester off and maybe come back in the summer. If she wants too that is.
 |
2 comments:
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! What a great little gymnast you have - absolutely precious!!!
She's so big!!! miss you guys terribly!
Post a Comment